Botox in Eugene, Oregon
Botox is a cosmetic procedure which aids in oral and facial aesthetics and functions. Botox is normally applied to areas with wrinkles, such as around the eyes and forehead area. However, Botox also can be used to treat dental problems. Botox procedures are generally completed in one visit.
Dental uses for Botox
- In some cases, it is used to help with temporomandibular joint disorder, also known as TMJ.
- TMJ is a disorder in which a person suffers from muscle and joint facial pain.
High lip line
- Botox is also regarded as an alternative to high lip line cases. It acts as an aid to dermal fillers and lip augmentation, allowing a restored smile.
- Botox can be an alternative to aggressive dental treatment options such as crowns, bridges, and Crown lengthening.
- Botox can help treat teeth grinding and headaches as well.
Request an appointment
We can help you with high lip lines, facial pain and TMJ. Request an appointment or contact us to learn more about our services.