Dental Hygienist in Eugene
A key part of good ongoing dental care is to have an appointment twice a year with your dental hygienist. Your dental hygienist is a critical partner on the road to good overall health.
Here’s what to expect during your hygiene visit:
- Periodic X-rays are taken, if necessary
- Photographs of your mouth teeth and gums
- Assess your oral health and periodontal charting
- Prophylaxis (cleaning)
- Patient-specific preventative and educational services
Your dental hygienist may also:
- Make dental impressions
- Apply fluoride or sealants
Request an appointment
We love changing the way our patients feel about their oral health for the better. Request an appointment or contact us to learn more about how we can be your dental hygienist.